If you want to know how to enroll and get into Cambridge University, you have come to the right place. We will give you all the complete information on How to get into Cambridge university? And what are the processes of getting Admission in Cambridge University?
How to Get Admission in Cambridge University?
Every student who wants a high-class lifestyle and a high payment job wants to learn in a world-famous college. Every student works hard to qualify for admission to the University of their choice. Some students like to go to one of the best universities in their country. They work very hard and are prepared to overcome challenges like entrance exams, and lots of students want to study abroad, i.e., away from their homeland. They aspire to be part of one of the best universities in the world. To fulfill their dream, students do their utmost to pass all the stages to get a good education.
Many best universities in the world are known for their education. One such famous University is Cambridge University. To get admission in Cambridge University is the dream of every student who wants a higher and excellent education and a high-class lifestyle in the future.
And today in this article, Informative Store has brought you such information related to Cambridge University, after knowing that you will understand what is the process of taking admission at Cambridge University? and how to apply for Cambridge university?
So let’s get started and begin with some of the exceptional things related to Cambridge University –
- This University was in 1209.
- Cambridge University is located in the city of Cambridge, England. Cambridge is the second oldest University in English speaking countries and the fourth oldest University in the world.
- This University has many similarities to the University of Oxford, and together, both are called Oxbridge.
- Cambridge University is counted among the five best universities in the world at the academic level.
- Many great personalities like Charles Darwin, Sir Isaac Newton, Stephen Hawking, and Virginia Woolf have passed out of this University.
- Cambridge University comprises several institutes comprising 31 colleges and six schools with Organized 100 Academic Departments.
- About 11% of the students studying at Cambridge University are international students from more than 65 countries.
- The University has more than 90 Nobel Prizes to its name, which have been awarded in various categories.
After taking this interesting information from Cambridge University, let’s talk about the process and eligibility required for Cambridge University admission.
What are the requirements for getting Admission at Cambridge University? And How to get into Cambridge university?
Cambridge University admissions requirements:
How to get into Cambridge university from India? To get admission into Cambridge University undergraduate courses, first of all, you must pass 12th in which your marks, according to your board, should be as follows –
CISCE and NIOS – Such an applicant’s score should be 90% and above in Five or More Subjects.
CBSE – Such applicants must have A1 grade in five or more relevant subjects.
State Boards – Such applicants must have a 95% score in five or more relevant subjects.
English Language Requirements:
It is a mandatory requirement to take education from the University of Cambridge. If you have full command of the English language, you can easily communicate with others in Cambridge and easily understand all the studies. Because English is more critical in Cambridge than any language, and it’s a universal language to communicate with any other most systematically easily.
Minimum English Language Requirements –
IELTS Academic 1 – It should have a Minimum Overall Grade 7.5 and usually 7.0 or above in each.
Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE) – Grade A or B.
Cambridge English: Proficiency (CPE) – Grade A, B, or C
Course selection –
In the process of getting admission in Cambridge University, first of all, go to the official Website of the University and collect complete and correct information related to its courses and choose a subject in which you have a lot interested and in which you can score good and will able do even more.
Make sure you read the course details carefully. You will be studying for several years, so it’s vital to choose something you’re genuinely passionate about.
To apply to the University of Cambridge, you have to apply to UCAS (University and College Admissions Service), and the last date of the submission is 15 October every year.
Supplementary Application Questionnaire (SAQ)
After submitting the UCAS application, you will also have to submit the SAQ, which includes questions that are not in the UCAS and submit the SAQ, and you also need to take care of the relevant deadline.
Along with UCAS and SAQ, you will have to submit the COPA (Cambridge Online Preliminary Application). While submitting UCAS and COPA, keep in mind that the colleges you have chosen in both applications are the same. It can also be needed for some students to submit Academic Transcripts.
Most students also have to give a written assessment.
After completing all the formalities related to the admission, the Deserving Candidates are called for interview. Apart from Cambridge University, these interviews occur at many overseas locations, and these interviews are conducted in Mumbai in India. Candidates selected in the interview are informed in January.
Your performance at the interview alone does not determine whether you get offered a place; various factors are considered, as outlined above. However, no commercial test will affect your application success, and neither University helps nor encourages such commercial enterprises.
Tips for applying for Admission at Cambridge University
- Choose a course you are passionate about.
- Read widely around your chosen subject. Tutors have usually devoted their life to their issues, and they want to teach students who share their enthusiasm.
- Practice talking about your subject and not just with your teachers and fellow students. Talking to non-experts is an excellent exercise as it gets you thinking in new ways and helps you find new ways of expressing the concepts and issues involved.
- Stretch the truth on your application form. Tutors may ask you about anything you include in your application, so make sure it’s all correct.
- Spend too much time worrying about which college to apply to that will fall into place.
- Be disheartened. It’s a competitive environment, but the only way to guarantee you won’t be successful is not to try at all.
So, this is the complete details on How to get into Cambridge university? Now you know the criterion for taking admission to Cambridge University, i.e., the essential information to taking admission to Cambridge University is now with you. Still, beyond this, you can go to this university’s official website and get all the details.
Check with because each student’s conditions are different, so the rules that apply to them may also be different.
I hope you will like this information and prove to be very beneficial to fulfill your desire to study at Cambridge University. To get such informative information, Keep visiting our website to get more information related to everything.